Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baseball Interview questions

Baseball Interview Qusetions

Q: What do you think about the Legends chances today?

Well, we came to play, but it’s going to be a real battle out there. We both want it and it’s just going to come down to who wants it more.

Q: Why do you think you lost today?

They wanted it more. They came to play and we simply left it in the locker room.

Q: Will Pestana be ready to go today?

He’s always ready to go. This game is in his blood and it would take an act of God to keep him off the [court, field, etc.]. He’s a professional

Q: What made the difference today in your coming away with a W?

We came to play. We just wanted it more, that’s all.

Q: Hagerstown is on roll. What’s your strategy for dealing with their momentum?

Every game is different. Momentum means nothing because the season is taken one game at a time. We came to play. That’s our strategy.

Q: There are rumors circulating that your job is on the line if you don’t win today. How do you deal with that?

I don’t. My job is to play for this team. When I start thinking about rumors, then it’s time for me to quit.

Q: How are you going to handle Pelligrini?

He’s an adult and he’s an athlete. I don’t have to handle him, I just have to make sure he’s ready to play. And he came to play, I can tell you that.

Q: What are your chances for going all the way this year?

On paper we’re as good as anyone else. It just comes down to staying healthy and

keeping focused. I don’t make predictions, but I can tell you this. We’ll be competitive.

Q: Why do you think you fell short of the playoffs this year?

One word. Injuries. You can’t reach the next level if you don’t stay healthy.

Q: You’ve got a shot at breaking Manny’s record. Is that a distraction?

Individual records mean nothing without that ring. I’d trade every record I have for a championship.

Q: Can you come back from that injury that sidelined you last season?

I’ve been working with one of the best personal trainers around. I’ve never been stronger or felt heathier. I’m ready to play.

Q: What about those rumors that this will be your last season?

I’ll make that decision at the end of the year. Right now I’m just focusing on this season.

BASEBALL INTERVIEW ANSWERS

1) We just have to keep working hard.

2) 
It just comes down to staying focused.


3) We gave it 110% tonight.


4) We worked hard in practice all week.


5) We never gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment